About the Course:
I have been running a successful Agency on Upwork (earlier odesk) for more than 9 years. Our Agency has done close to 15,500 hours of work and has completed more than 500 projects on Upwork.
Upwork is a platform which has helped freelancers turn into Entrepreneurs by growing their businesses using the platform to get more people to work under them as a Team.
In the Course, I have shared all my learning of 10 years in a precise and to the point 1-hour (approx.) course where I take you through the method of creating a perfect profile, engaging proposal and finding the right jobs to bid on Upwork.
Introduction to the Course
- Anyone looking to start a freelancing journey – working from home and earn better than you earned in your last job.
- Anyone looking to Start A Full-Fledged Agency with multiple employees on Upwork. I teach you the difference in between working as a Freelancer and as an Agency.
- A Student who wants to have a parallel source of income to support your expense.
- A budding Entrepreneur who wants to start as a freelancer and then eventually start a full-fledged company.
- Chapter 1 – Introduction to Upwork
- Lecture 1 – Introduction Of Upwork
- Lecture 2 – Course Curriculum
- Chapter 2 – Getting Started with Upwork
- Lecture 1 – How to Setup a Perfect Profile on Upwork
- Chapter 3 – Working with Upwork
- Lecture 1 – Different Memberships on Upwork
- Lecture 2 – Finding Relevant Jobs
- Lecture 3 – Learn to Create an Attractive Proposal
- Lecture 4 – Before I End : Tips to Succeed on Upwork
Meet the Instructor:
Jasmeet started his entrepreneurial journey 12 years back as a founder of an IT company in India.
In between, he worked as a co-founder of a Digital marketing Agency – The Sharp Brain.
In the last 5 years, he has trained more than ten thousand students in Digital marketing and Entrepreneurship using offline and online media.
He loves to write, drink coffee and answer questions on Quora 🙂
At present, he stays in Australia with his family.