We’ve all heard about the gender gap in the tech industry. For some reason, women don’t seem to be thriving in this field – which happens to be one of the most promising fields in the world. This is a booming industry. At this rate, there won’t be enough people in the field to cover all of the jobs. This is estimated to cost billions in opportunities and stunt the industry. We need women to fill these positions. So why is it that women don’t flock to the field? It’s actually much more complicated than many people might believe....Read More
Author: Catherine Park
Top Posts & Pages
- How our “unplanned” Startup Started
- The Dark side of Entrepreneurship
- 3 Reasons Why We Don't See More Women in the IT Industry
- The Purpose of Entrepreneurship Development Programme (EDP)
- How Banks can help your Startup grow
- My Expectation from Startup India
- Can Entrepreneur afford "Comfort Zones"?
- Why not to start a startup?
- Why are the Startups targeting “the 15 billion Dollar” food ordering Industry struggling?