So you want to break free from the shackles of a 9 to 9 job? (yeah.9 to 9 because 9 to 6 had become a mythological job long time back) A job where you are made to slog endlessly working for a tyrant boss, who does not give two hoots about the hard work you put into making the company a success. Is it time for you to start your own startup? Nope. Take a deep breath. Confront the tyrant. Think again on why you need to start a startup. Think again because starting a startup or small business...Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- How our “unplanned” Startup Started
- The Dark side of Entrepreneurship
- 3 Reasons Why We Don't See More Women in the IT Industry
- How Banks can help your Startup grow
- The Purpose of Entrepreneurship Development Programme (EDP)
- Why are the Startups targeting “the 15 billion Dollar” food ordering Industry struggling?
- My Expectation from Startup India
- Can Entrepreneur afford "Comfort Zones"?
- Why not to start a startup?